A Grade Electricians
Mill Street (Aust) is proudly Australian owned specialising in the provision of services to the Oil & Gas, Construction, Mining & Renewables sectors.
Are you an A Grade Electrician with experience in the Mining, Construction or Maintenance industry?
If so, then want to hear from you!
We are seeking experienced Commercial A grade Electricians to join our expanding team. We are looking for reliable, mature, hardworking candidates who works well in a team environment.
You will be flying out from Perth to Broome to assist with Electrical work scopes on a diamond mine located near Derby in the Kimberley region of WA.
We are offering a competitive flat rate of $75 per hour + super paid on all hours!
- 2/1 roster
- 12 hour working days
- Meals and accommodation
- Long term work
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Valid Electrical Workers licence
- White Card
- Right to work in Australia
- Current drivers licence
- Current Provide First Aid or CPR certificate
- Knowledge in switchboards, control wiring and communication wiring
- Commercial / Industrial and Maintenance experience
- Ability to work both in teams and unsupervised
- Firm understanding in fault finding, testing and commissioning
- Firm understanding of wiring rules and electrical regulations
As part of our recruitment process, there are several checks which may be conducted to demonstrate your suitability for a role. These can include but are not limited to national Police checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks. Due to mandates from Federal/State governments we will need a copy of your Covid-19 Certification as an additional requirement when submitting your application.
To apply for these positions, you must have the right to work and live in Australia.