Mechanical Commissioning Techs
Mill Street (Aust) is proudly Australian owned specialising in the provision of services to the Oil & Gas, Construction, Mining & Renewables sectors.
We have fulltime opportunities for Mechanical Commissioning Technicians at the Kemerton Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant, in the Bunbury area.
Competitive rate of $72.86 plus penalties alongside the option of overtime. In addition there is also a weekly retention bonus of $200.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent Mechanical Commissioning Technician service.
This is a Monday to Friday (10 hours per day) DIDO assignment with accommodation and meals provided (or option of an expense allowance).
In addition, transport is provided to/ from accommodation and site and the option to travel back to your home of residence on the weekend.
General duties include:
- Plant inspections
- Preparation of works to go lists
- Completion of handover dossier reviews
- Tri-party walkdowns
- Performing pre-commissioning activities
- Completion of as-builts as required
- Interface with inter discipline activities
- Preservation and maintenance of equipment.
- Performing all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- OHS White Card
- C class drivers license
- Valid Police Clearance
As part of our recruitment process, there are several checks which may be conducted to demonstrate your suitability for a role. These can include but are not limited to national Police checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks. Due to mandates from Federal/State governments we will need a copy of your Covid-19 Certification as an additional requirement when submitting your application.
To apply for these positions, you must have the right to work and live in Australia.